In our corner of the United States, it isn’t so uncommon to see rain make an appearance on the 7-day forecast.
But when you own a log home, moisture can be the difference between structural integrity and a serious issue. That’s where 888-LOG-GUYS can help.
Signs that You Have a Water Issue
There are a few indicators that your home has a water issue. If you notice any of these, give your log home specialists a call as soon as possible. The earlier you catch the problem, the less of a problem it is!
- A moisture test indicates that your logs aren’t repelling water
- Your attics or ceilings show signs of water damage
- You see evidence of decay
What We Do About Water
888-LOG-GUYS employs a few tactics to deal with water issues. After assessing the situation, we will utilize one or several of the following:
- Chinking and caulking to keep water from sneaking into log cracks
- Sealing to protect all your logs from water damage
- Log replacement in the rare event that a log is beyond repair
A log home and water damage don’t mix well. But whether you’ve caught the problem early-on or are dealing with serious rot, 888-LOG-GUYS has your back.